Reduce operational costs and boost performance with a Dealkalization SystemA dealkalizer reduces the alkalinity in water by the use of ion exchange. Knoxville Culligan will evaluate and analyze your operation, design and engineer an appropriate system helping you operate at peak efficiency.
What are the Benefits of Dealkalization?
Water typically has a certain amount of alkalinity present. The alkalinity is normally hydroxide, carbonate and/or bicarbonate- which are all pH dependent. Depending on the overall water characteristics, when heated, the water can become corrosive.Dealkalizers can help:
- Reduce corrosion by removing alkalinity
- Extend the life of water-using appliances, specifically boiler systems
- Save your business time & money with costly replacements
- Reduce hard water scaling
If the application also requires carbon dioxide reduction, Knoxville Culligan can add a caustic feed to the brine solution during regeneration. If dealkalization is being used for boiler feed, it is often because there is a duplex (twin) system application for 24-hour availability of dealkalized water.
With over 200 years of combined industry experience, fair prices and a 90 day service guarantee, you can be confident that we provide exceptional products, service and follow-up.
Knoxville Culligan provides:
- 75 years of innovation in research & development
- Free quotes & water analysis
- Professional application engineers on staff
- Guaranteed service after the sale
At Knoxville Culligan, we have the most experienced staff – from our office to the service department to our sales consultants. Especially where regulatory standards vary & the need for treatment is so diverse, experience and exposure to many different processes & applications simply has no substitute.